Tarragon – Mexican
- Perennial herb, growing to about 50-60cm tall
- Glossy and bright green leaves, excellent aroma
- Produces masses of yellow flowers in late summer
- Mexican Tarragon seed variety is used in a variety of dishes, including soups
- Similar flavour to French Tarragon which cannot easily be grown from seed
- Tagetes lucida (500-700 s/gm)
A select range of our vegetable seed and herb varieties are available to purchase from our online store, please click here to see our full range.