- Commonly referred to as ‘Watermelon radish’, ideal for late autumn and winter harvest
- Produces round radishes with a green/white exterior and bright pink flesh
- The roots have strong tops and a sweet flavour
- This radish seed variety is firm, with a smooth skin and very consistent size and shape
- Note: This is a type of daikon radish and takes longer to mature (70-100 days in total) than standard red radish
A select range of our vegetable seed varieties are available to purchase from our online store, please click here to see our full range.